Customers often feel overwhelmed upon receiving their list of lead data. We offer numerous resources on our website, as well as, on our Facebook page.
We urge you to follow us on our social media, including Facebook, and to also browse our website for more detailed information on working with your leads.
In the mean time, below are a few tips to get your started:
1. Send an introductory letter to all of your leads. We can help you with this. Contact us to learn more about our mail services.
2. Follow up with a phone call to each executor/personal representative.
3. Continue sending postcards to each of your leads in the following months. We recommend sending something in the mail every other month to your list and to continue mailing for a total of one year at a minimum.
4. Be prepared to answer return calls and/or emails promptly.
5. Consider how you can be of assistance to the Executor/Personal Representative.
6. Don’t give up. Keep working until your leads convert.
We are confident that if you follow these steps, you will be successful with your probate leads. We continually receive positive feedback from our customers who follow these steps and work their leads.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at 877-470-9751.
To learn more about working with the executor or personal representative, check out our e-book, Communicating with the Executor.
You can also listen to Kristine Gentry talk about working with leads on Abhi Golhar’s Think Realty Radio show or read the transcript here.